2006年11月28日 星期二

Hi, Joe

Nice to hear from you. Time goes so fast, didn't even have much chance to talk to you while in Taiwan.

Tofu's painting looks great, many times I was tempted to almost want to try oil painting, but never set foot on it. I guess I watched Bob Villa's home improvement more than Bob Ross's Joy of Painting, so I ended up as a painter. On the opposite, Tofu became an Artist.

This year doesn't seem to have any exciting gadget that one got to have, mostly the prices are much lower. I saw a digital camera at Best Buy cost $125 and seems good enough, with a 2.4" lcd screen (samsung). GPS navigation is convenient but unless you travel all the time, not that useful. The worst thing is wherever you go, parking will be a problem especially at the mall. Anyway, Happy Christmas Shopping!!