2006年11月30日 星期四

Gift Ideas

I like durable and tangible gifts instead of consumable goods. Precious metals fit this category very well. I don't mean precious metal jewelries, which are over priced. I like gold, silver and platinum coins or bars. I buy my precious metals on-line from this place:

http://www.apmex.com

Of course, you can talk to their sales too.

It is so easy to open an account. Their service is pretty good. Most importantly, their price is very reasonable.

I focus on Chinese panda gold and silver coins because they are collectables and appreciate very quickly. You can see the values of those older panda coins at the same website. But, you have to pay a premium for them. Otherwise, stick to the bars or Krugerrands for their gold values. Other good coins are American Eagles or Buffalo. Make sure that you request the new coins sealed in a plastic envelope if they don't come with a plastic case. Those panda silver coins are excellent gifts for kids.

Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. You have my e-mail and phone #. Good luck.