2008年1月25日 星期五

"Pet" girl kicked off bus for wearing leash

LONDON (Reuters) - A British bus company has apologized to a girl who is led around on a leash by her boyfriend and describes herself as a human pet after one of its drivers threw her off a bus.
.
.
.
"I am a pet," she told the Daily Mail. "I generally act animal-like and I lead a really easy life. I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani. It might seem strange but it makes us both happy. It's my culture and my choice. It isn't hurting anyone."

2 則留言:

Bikerdoc65 提到...

" It's my culture and my choice."

This is an interesting generation. I have no idea if this is going to become a new culture or a new class of citizenship, called pet citizen, in UK. ha

wandering65 提到...

"I generally act animal-like"; does she use a toilet to have a release? poor girl.
That bus driver made more sense as a human being.