2006年12月2日 星期六

Re:Woodworking

Ming,
That is a very "constructive" good hobby. You made excellent cabinets. Thanks for sharing your products.

I took a basic carpentry class about 9 years ago. What I learned was drywalling and wooddecking. After that class I took down two water damaged walls in my sun room, then replaced and painted them with the help of my older daughter. I was quite proud of the results. My $50 tuition and a little bit sweat probably saved us thousands.

The weather is very warm today but the temperature took a dive a couple of hours ago. It may hit 32 F tomorrow morning. No snow yet. We usually get a few inches of snow a year. I like Atlanta a lot. Housing is still very cheap comparing to that at California. You guys at California probably can sell your house, then move to here and retire for good. LOL